INTERTANKO Oslo 2013 (28-31 May) – there is still time to sign up
- 24 May 2013 02:00
- 28 May 2013 03:49
INTERTANKO’s Annual Event in Oslo 28-31 May 2013 brings together our Members and Associate Members and a formidable group of top-level industry figures to embark on discussions about how our industry can adapt for survival, and also to work through a number of crucial issues at a practical level in workshops. There are also many opportunities to network with colleagues and peers and compare notes on how our industry is developing.
Come along and be involved. Let your voice be heard. You can view the latest flyer by clicking here.
The Oslo Tanker Event will coincide with the Spring meeting of INTERTANKO’s Council and includes:
- Annual General Meeting
- Annual Dinner
- One-day Top-Level Seminar Strategies for Survival.
- A day of topical and interactive workshops covering some of the biggest practical issues of the moment.
Tuesday 28 May
Executive Committee (Committee Members and invited guests only)
Council Dinner (Council Members and invited guests only)
Wednesday 29 May
Council Meeting (Council Members and invited guests only)
Annual General Meeting (Oslo Kongressenter Folkets Hus AS, Youngs gate 11, 0181 Oslo)
Annual Dinner (Grand Hotel)
Thursday 30 May
High Level Seminar – Strategies for Survival (see separate article) (Grand Hotel)
- Tanker Industry Sustainability – the big picture
- Commercial Market Perspectives, moderated by Nikos Tsakos of Tsakos Shipping.
- Operational Market Perspectives, moderated by Bob Bishop, CEO of V.Ships.
- Strategies for Survival – panel discussion moderated by Prof Martin Stopford.
Associate Members Open Session on Potential Cost Savings for Tanker Owners
Friday 31 May
Interactive workshops on Chartering & Arbitration, Energy Efficiency, Ballast Water Management, Maritime Security in Gulf of Guinea and Vetting.
- Discuss with those who have practical ballast water management experience
- Join break-out sessions on maritime security
- Network on vetting and have one-to-one sessions with representatives from Shell, ExxonMobil (IMTR) or Koch
- Compare notes on rights and liabilities in tanker chartering
- Explore options to define energy efficiency and align this with practices and practicalities
INTERTANKO Open House
We are pleased to be able to invite delegates to come to the Organisation’s Oslo office on Thursday 30 May for a couple of hours following the day’s events to join us for a drink and a snack free of charge. Please indicate your intention by dropping an email to email@example.com
INTERTANKO thanks the following companies who have already shown their support:
ABS; Aerobytes Marine; DNV, Consilium Marine & Safety; Emerson Process Management; Enraf Tanksystem/Honeywell Marine; Heidenreich Innovations/Q88; IRI Registries; Kuwait Oil Tanker Company (KOTC); Musasino Co. Ltd; Scanjet; Seagull; Tanker Shipping & Trade; Videotel Marine International.
Please return your completed registration form to the Oslo office via firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax + 47 22 12 26 40
For further information or to book your sponsorship for this unmissable event, please email or call Alex Hardman email@example.com, INTERTANKO London Office +44 207 977 7021.
Contact: Alex Hardman