INTERTANKO membership benefits include:
- Representation by a large, respected industry body
- Expert advice on charter party questions, international regulations, port information and other issues related to the tanker industry
- Information on market developments and statistics on the world economy, the oil market, the tanker and chemical fleet, casualties and oil spills
- Specialist technical, operational environmental and documentary guidance and best practice
- Exclusive access to information and benchmarking tools to support day-to-day operations and requirements
- Weekly newsletters circulated via email
- Invitations to INTERTANKO Tanker Events, including seminars, workshops and exhibitions
- 10% discount on the rates for advertising in all INTERTANKO publications and 50% off the purchase price of publications
- The opportunity to display the INTERTANKO logo on stationery/business cards
Full Membership of INTERTANKO is open to independent tanker owners and ship managers, owning or managing crude oil, product, chemical, OBO, O/O, gas carriers and FPSO/FSUs, provided they are operated on a commercial basis.
Companies related to the commercial tanker industry, such as oil companies, non-commercially operated state-owned tanker companies, shipping agents, shipyards, law firms, shipbrokers, insurance companies, marine suppliers, national authorities, port authorities, classification societies and consultants, can become Associate Members of INTERTANKO.
A company that is eligible for Full Membership may not be an Associate Member.
Members of INTERTANKO must comply with the Membership Criteria adopted by the INTERTANKO Council.